Marion Bay (Inghams) free range
Marion Bay free range chicken, owned by Inghams, is certified by Free Range Egg and Poultry Australia (FREPA). Their free range chicken standards include,
- Farms are independently audited.
- Growth promoting hormones are not permitted.
- Therapeutic use of antibiotics is allowed under veterniary supervision.
- Stocking density for outdoor range is not specified.
- Birds have access to an area on which to range during daylight hours.
- Stocking density indoors must not exceed 28 kg of live birds per sq metre (approx 14 birds per sq metre)
- Continuous dim lighting may be used.
FREPA's standards for free range chicken are available here.
- Street: 203-209 Northumberland Street
- City: Liverpool
- State: NSW
- Postcode: 2170
- Telephone: 02 9602 8744