Home on the Range Genuine Free-Range Eggs
Home on the Range Genuine Free-Range eggs are certified by the Victorian Free Range Farmers Association Inc. (FRFA Inc. Vic) Their free range standards include,
• Farms are independently audited.
• Antibiotics and growth promoting hormones are not permitted.
• Birds have easy access to an area on which to range during daylight hours.
• Beak trimming, tow trimming, de-snooding or any other mutilations are not permitted.
• Stocking density indoors must not exceed 1000 birds per shed, and outdoors 750 birds per hectare.
Home on the Range Genuine Free-Range Egg's standards for free range eggs are available here.
- Street: PO Box 775
- City: Bacchus Marsh
- State: Victoria
- Postcode: 3340
- Telephone: (03) 5368 7364