Golden Egg Farms Barn Laid
Golden Egg Farm's barn laid eggs are certified by the Australian Egg Corporation Limited’s (AECL’s) Egg Corp Assured (ECA) certification program.
• Farms are independently audited.
• The use of antibiotics and growth hormones is not specified.
• Stocking density indoors must not exceed 12 birds per square metre.
• Beak trimming and wing clipping are permitted.
AECL's standards for cage free eggs are available here.
- Street: PO Box 2046
- City: Palmyra
- State: Western Australia
- Postcode: 6961
- Telephone: (08) 9319 0200